The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

Force of Law - Jez Morrow This story that accurately captures my philosophy that there things that I like to read in fiction and elements I enjoy in fictional relationships that are absolutely not okay in real life.

In real life I'd be telling Tom to run for the hills from Law. In fic, I'm hoping he runs to him. There's a sex scene that skirts the dub-con/non-con line (depending on your POV) so people who are especially sensitive should proceed with caution.

I enjoyed the story a lot. Law and Tom were a couple that I found myself rooting for despite all common sense lol and even though I suspected how the conflict with the blackmailer would play out, I still enjoyed this one from beginning to end.

Warrior's Cross