The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

Catching A Bit Of Irish - Charlie Richards This earned a spot on my favorites shelf. I really liked this story and Reb and Daithi become one of my favorite couples in the entire series.

One thing I really appreciated even though it's a "hit and run" and very little is said about it, is how Daithi is very against dating shifters b/c he doesn't want to be dumped when/if a shifters mate comes along. It may be weird but I was SO HAPPY to have someone express that sentiment b/c I feel like it's a valid concern and it's never really touched on in these types of stories.

I do wish there had been a follow up or resolution or some type of closure with Daithi's family but overall, this book was one I loved.

Warrior's Cross