The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

Training Michael - Lynn Hagen This book made me SUPER uncomfortable with the way the scene went down between PJ and Michael.

I was downright disturbed at the fact that Micheal involved other people in their scene without discussing it with PJ. That was a deal breaker for me. It just felt very invasive and a violation of trust and really squicked me so I didn't finish reading after that point. Even though there was no menage or anything the fact remains that he brought other people into their scene, put him in the position of having to submit to other people and did so at a point when he was extremely vulnerable. It just bothered me immensely.

Warrior's Cross