The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

Remembering To Breathe - Lynn Hagen This was a mostly uncomplicated read surrounding the characters of Bishop, Liam and Jack.

Liam is the centerpiece; he initially falls for Bishop but they don't work out due to Bishop's confusion about his sexuality. Liam pulls himself together, goes on with his life and meets and falls in love with Jack. Who is AMAZING. So of course, right when everything is going well...Bishop comes back into the picture, ready to fight for Liam.

I admit as much as I liked Liam, my primary concern in this book was Jack. He was just such a good guy I didn't want him to get hurt and I couldn't imagine why Liam would even take the risk of losing him to be with someone he hadn't seen in such a long time and had never really been with. The ending though is relatively satisfying and it was a cute story overall.

Warrior's Cross