The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

Sunshine's Kiss - Stormy Glenn This was a really exciting start to a new series. There's quite a bit to keep track of and I admit that I was confused at first when new elements started getting introduced but the author did a good job of tying all the strings together.

Sam and Jesse are a couple that I look forward to getting to know more about and I really enjoyed their story but I have to confess Jesse's brother Jake is who stole my heart. Poor thing has so much hurt in his past that I couldn't help but wish for him to get his happy ending.

I look forward to more books in this series as there are many unanswered questions and a lot of potential. This was one of my favorite Stormy stories.

Warrior's Cross