The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

Riley's Downfall - Lynn Hagen I really enjoyed this one. It seems like there is more going on with the background story of the rogues and the liquid wrath so I'm anxious to see how that plays out as we go deeper into the verse.

I liked Riley and Sterling. Sterling kind of stole my heart in a previous book so I was looking forward to his and Riley getting their own book and this one didn't disappoint. These books are fun, light reads and while for some they not be their cup of tea, it's a brew that suits me just fine. I figure at this point in the series I know pretty much what type of reading experience to expect and having made it this far, obviously it's something I enjoy.

Warrior's Cross