The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

A Man's Worth - Lynn Hagen I liked this one. There were cameos from the other characters but not so many that you got the feeling they were taking over the story. Ahm and Bryce had a tough road to travel, getting over prejudices, misunderstandings and miscommunications but the two of them prove that fate never gets it wrong.

I confess that I wasn't all that excited for this book simply b/c I wasn't all that fond of Ahm due his characterization in some of the other stories, plus I had been really hoping that Abe was going to be mated to Bryce. I just adore that little guy and its obvious that he's lonely and it kind of breaks my heart that he's going to be at the ranch surrounded by all those couples and everyone is going to have their mate and he's going to be alone-even more so than he was before :(

The plot twists in this one universe just keep coming and we get a pretty big one with Ahm and his connection to another character in this one. I have a feeling before it's all over there are going to be a lot more secrets being brought out into the light of day.

Warrior's Cross