The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

Kissing Reno - Lynn Hagen I enjoyed this book. The mating dance reminded me of "mate hunts" in other shifter lore and I LOVE the mate hunt trope. I wish that it had gone a little further tbh. I liked how Reno and Baker seemed to grow together, there was instant attraction but not instant love and devotion.

I am probably not as intrigued as I should be by the whole Kenyon angle but I think that's b/c my primary focus in reading these is the romance/shifter angle. I'm not all that much of a fan of the "evil entity" out to expose/eradicate the paranormal trope that pops up in some shifter stories. It's just not my cup of tea but I'm going to keep reading b/c I'm addicted to these stories now and am anxious to see what happens with the characters.

Warrior's Cross