The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

My Guardian Angelo - Stormy Glenn I really enjoyed this book. Bill and Angelo had scorching hot chemistry between them, the plot was interesting enough to grab my attention and had just enough twists along the way to keep it. Angelo was my favorite, hands down. I love how even though he was small in stature that did NOT mean he wasn't capable of kicking butt and taking names. He was lethal all on his own and he and Bill were evenly matched and I feel like they had a relationship of equals, something I truly appreciated. There were a few plot holes here and there but nothing so huge that it takes you out of the book and overall this was one of my faves by Stormy.

Warrior's Cross