The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

The Trap - Indigo Wren This book. This book. OMG THIS BOOK.

Perfect book is perfect. I loved everything about it. I loved the characters and the backstory and the D/s and Bella and just everything.

Ethan and David are both complete messes in different ways and 90% of their drama could have been avoided with one real, painfully honest conversation. Unfortunately David would rather run through hell drenched in gasoline than have that conversation so Ethan resorts to some desperate, highly illegal, definitely dubious methods to get him (and them) where they need to be.

I loved this book though. There are some rough spots but I was so engrossed in the story and invested in the characters that I didn't even care.

Warrior's Cross