The View Through the Looking Glass

I'm an avid reader and aspiring author with an unhealthy devotion to the written word. From the classics to guilty pleasures and all points in between...I just love to read.   My primary focus at the moment is male/male romance, usually with a paranormal element thrown in. This is a place for me to rave about books I loved and rant about those I didn't.

Edward Unconditionally - Lynn Lorenz I loved this book! This was definitely my favorite in the series. There were some moments of laugh out loud humor and some moments of heartbreaking angst and Edward and Jack had killer chemistry and made me really invest them getting together and having a HEA. And Winston-adorable dog is adorable.

My only complaint really is that I would have loved a "proper" epilogue so see how the other characters-especially Sammi-fared. I got really attached to him in the first book and desperately wanted to see ALL of his dreams come true. But really this was a delightful read that I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end.

Warrior's Cross